scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday 5 November 2021

Earth 2185

Earth 2185


The world has changed. The heat is scorching, most animals are extinct and don't get me started on the fires! The world is pretty much a wasteland. I'm a scrap boy like most boys in my village. We work for the industry.


There was a forceful banging on the door. I opened it to a big man with sweat pouring from him. He had a urgent message “The red fire has come!” he shouted, “We must evacuate.” Everybody ran. The fire raging behind us. I looked back. The flames had already reached the village. We ran for what seemed like an hour. I saw the ocean and I knew we were safe.


Conall

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from Australia Cohen, and congratulations on your response to this week’s challenge. It is not easy to create a coherent text using random words. Firstly, I always appreciate accurate punctuation, so thank you. Your text is engaging, but terrifying (if it becomes reality.) I am nominating you for the Special Showcase. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Conall - I didn’t notice the auto correct to Cohen. 🤔 My apologies.

    ReplyDelete