scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday 5 November 2021

THE RED SKY

 

THE RED SKY


Im afraid. My mam's been gone an hour now.i urgently need to evacuate or i'm dead. The fires spreading to the top of my treehouse now. The once blue sky is a devilish red now. These random bush fires started from the diesel and oil industry. There polluting their terrible chemicals into our beautiful planet and it needs to stop or were going to all die very quickly. finally my mam's back.''Baileigh we need to go now! Shouts my mam. I obey and run out of my bedroom down the stairs and out the house and jump in to my mams half shattered window car and we drive away distrought to think that our house is going to be destroyed forever. Our lives are destroyed forever.



Baileigh Rock

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment