scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday 15 October 2021

IN THE SOGGY SCHOOL

 IN THE SOGGY SCHOOL


It was Monday when the caretaker realised there was a hole in the roof, by now it was raining, so we went inside. I was really overwhelmed with the news. I was in the cafeteria and enjoying my lunch when I had an idea. So, there was this piece of plastic that I thought might fit the hole, but it didn’t, so I went to the science room hoping to see Gareth the scientist and tell him all about the news. He was there working on some sort of green species of a plant. I told him, then left. Outside was hot now and when I got to the hole it was fixed.

Darragh

2 comments:

  1. IT was a really funny story and the title is really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Darragh!
    Your story left me wondering how the hole was fixed-did they use the piece of plastic you had thought about or some other material?
    A soggy school is definitely not a fun place to learn!
    Keep writing!
    Francine (Team 100)
    Twin Cities, Minnesota USA

    ReplyDelete