scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday 15 October 2021

THE MAD SCIENTIST

THE MAD SCIENTIST


I was going for a walk in the park it was a very hot day. 

When  I noticed something strange it looked like an event. I walked towards it seeing experiments on the tables when I realized there were people in lab coats I thought to my self they must be scientists . They had science projects. some were purple other were blue. One of the scientists grabbed a green liquid and was putting the purple in It when it blew up. BOOM went the project the scientist’s glasses went askew. And his gloves stained purple and green in his hair. Everyone looked over quite shocked while the scientist stood there embarrassed. I stood there wondering why they were doing it in a park though,. While I stared at the scientist’s failed project he have me a dirty look and I went on home.


Stella



1 comment:

  1. Hello Stella,
    What a strange event in your story. Scientists experimenting in a park would also make me wonder especially if they caused an explosion.
    Remember to use all five given prompt words. I only found three.
    Ross Mannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher (retired), N.S.W., Australia

    ReplyDelete