scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday 18 February 2022

Lost in the Forest

Lost in the Forest 


"Did you hear that story about the group of people who got lost in the forest?" said Miles .

"Shut up, none of that is true." I responded, petrified of what he just said.

We got off the bus and set up our tents.

"Are you cold or is it just me?" said Miles while shuttering.

"I'm cold too, we have a fire pit, do you wanna find some firewood, I didn't bring matches." I said.

We went out into the forest, thinking it would only take a half a hour at most. We were very wrong. So I went my way and he went his. Then a storm started. I heard a voice say

"Someone help! Please!"

It was Miles.


Finn

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Australia Finn. Congratulations on your response to this week’s challenge. I can see the effort you put into choosing your vocabulary carefully. It makes your text easy to visualise. You left me wondering what had happened to Miles? To improve your writing, re-read, and edit, before you publish (or ask a friend to help you). I enjoyed reading your writing.🙏😊

    ReplyDelete