scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday 11 February 2022

My little brother

My little brother.

My little brother. Don't get me started .every time I see him his thumb is shoved in his mouth. playing the guitar THUMB IN MOUTH, at school THUMB IN MOUTH, and every time my friends are near no matter how many times I tell him THUMB IN MOUTH . And I am fed up. I have a plan , an extraordinary plan. that night when all my friends where falling asleep I didn't. I hopped out of bed a mischievous grin on my face. first I put in a drop of vinegar then a dollop of mustered a spoonful of chili a bulb of garlic and viola a concoction even George Kranky would be proud of . I crept into his room put a scoop on his thumb and the habit was no more.

Conall

1 comment:

  1. I thought your story was very funny and I liked ther way you put George Kranky in it

    ReplyDelete