scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday 11 February 2022

Was it a Dream?

 Was it a Dream?


I was walking down the street when I heard someone playing the guitar and I was walking over to tell him how extraordinary he was at it when I smelt something horrible like mustard. When I woke up, I was being been shoved into a room I was just about to scream when he came back with a gun, a chair, and some ducktape. When he went downstairs, I heard him call someone but I couldn’t hear what he said. He was coming up the stairs then I spelt the mustard again. I woke up in my bed and wondered was it all a dream.



Tadhg

1 comment:

  1. Tadhg,
    How incredibly frightening for the narrator! You are making me wonder if I ever smell things in my sleep/dreams.
    Keep writing.
    Mrs. G., Team 100, Guilderland, NY, USA

    ReplyDelete