scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday 11 February 2022

The Eagerly Extraordinary Pawn Shop

 The Eagerly Extraordinary Pawn Shop


"Welcome to the Eagerly Extraordinary Pawn Shop! Do you need any help with anything?" said the cashier. 

Of course I didn't need help. I didn't want to buy anything.

"No, I'm fine." 

He walked into the back of the shop. This was my chance. I saw a old mustard jar. I put it in my pocket. There was also this guitar, I took it off the wall and made a run for it, but just before I got out, the cashier shoved me to the ground.

This was the first time I was ever caught. 

"I'm sorry, I'll put it back. Just don't call the police on me," I begged, 

The shopkeeper laughed, "I have something else to make up for this horrible crime......"

Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment