scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday 11 February 2022

The Horrible Noise

 The Horrible Noise

By Liam 

One day, super famous singer 'Barry Miles' was preparing for his concert. Thousands of people were coming to see it. Lots of tickets were bought for the show, people even sold their cars for a ticket! On the night of the show, Barry was getting ready for an extraordinary

concert. He stepped on stage and played his guitar but…...DISASTER!!! The guitar made a horrible noise! The crowd started booing at him. 'What a terrible noise!' said one, 'you're the worst you know!' said another. 'Eat this Barry!' said another as he threw a hot dog with extra mustard at him. The sausage got shoved up his nose and Barry ran away (crying)

The end!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your response to this week’s challenge Liam. It’s not easy to create a coherent text using random words. You generated interesting ideas for your writing. I loved it! I’m not sure I would sell my car for a ticket for a concert. Athough this concert did turn out to be extraordinary! I did feel sorry for Barry Miles - I don’t like hot dogs so I definitely felt sorry that Barry had one shoved up his nose. Thank you for your accurate punctuation. 🙏😊🌻

    ReplyDelete