scoilneasain.ie YouTube Picasa n1 n2 r1 r2 r3 r4 r5 Inis Oírr r6

Friday 11 February 2022

WRESTLING SHARKS

 WRESTLING SHARKS


I went to the zoo for the first time last week. When I entered, there was a monkey that shoved me when I walked by him and ran away. The zoo was in absolute chaos, with empty mustard and jam jars everywhere for some reason. There was a group of crocodiles “playing” guitars and drums. The noise was so horrible I covered my ears. But the most extraordinary thing was the shark wrestling. Crowds had gathered round and were cheering! I sprinted out of the zoo, but that night, I had haunted nightmares of wrestling sharks…

Eoin

3 comments:

  1. I like that you said 'he sprinted out of the zoo' but why does 'playing' have the speech things on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eoin,
    Well done on your story this week. You've done a great job fitting all the prompt words into your writing. It sounds like a crazy day at the zoo!
    Keep up the great writing.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin, Ireland

    ReplyDelete